Convenient, secure and customisable, your ePost box offers several benefits
* Access digital mail from anywhere
* Receive digital alerts when you receive regular mail at the post office
* Control regular mail by redirecting or requesting it to be held for collection
at the post office
* Print your own eStamps online.
* Track and trace regular printed mail that you send
* Password protect your digital mails for absolute confidentiality.
* Put in security checks such as automated shredding after digital mail has been
read or block forwarding of mail by recipient
* Interact with government departments as they come online
* Block senders or spam
* Receive digital bills and statements from telecommunications providers and banks
(in the pipeline)
* Instant authentication of digital mail printouts to eliminate document forgery
These are just a few of the benefits and more are under development including the
option of sending regular postcards, greeting cards, etc.
And the best part is, your ePost ID is yours for free and for life!
With so many benefits and features, your ePost ID will become an essential point
of contact for you. Your own personal ADDRESS, it will ensure that you never miss
any mail even as you change jobs or residence as your mail will no longer be controlled
by a physical box that belongs to a ministry, embassy, company or another individual.
ePost ID assigned are randomly computer generated, but for a minimal admin fee,
you can select a number of your choice, subject to availability. There is also a
range of PREMIUM numbers to choose from, available to purchase at different price
bands. However these are subject to availability, so book your number before someone
else takes it!
Before proceeding to the registration page please make sure that you have the following
* National ID or Resident ID
* CR number for corporate accounts
* Ministry or Embassy details
* A valid email address
* A valid mobile phone number
* Internet access